Thursday, June 28, 2012

20 weeks and it's STILL a ....

A BOY!
Daniel is pretty excited and wanted to share the 20 week ultrasound picture of his baby brother. He wore a shirt letting everyone know how awesome he thinks having a brother will be.
I'm outnumbered for sure!
He was a little fidgety during the ultrasound but when he heard the heartbeat his little eyes bugged out. 
Here he is looking at the screen. Ryan claims he couldn't zoom out any further. I question his camera operating skills. :)






BOYS RULE in this house for sure!
 

 

A 3 D picture. Little creepy but still cute as can be. Not much fat on this little guy. I wish I could say the same for me. HA! No, that's not something growing from the side of his head.
We're half way there.
We don't have names picked out yet so the fun begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment