Monday, September 5, 2011

Long weekend quick update

It was a long weekend, I didn't take many pictures but a whole lot of nothing happened.

Friday, I got the energy in the evening to organize our office. It's been a hot mess in there with office supplies everywhere. I got baskets for things and it just makes it much easier to navigate around.
Saturday, we decided to hit the mall to find a cover for our awesome iPad2. It's so sweet, it was a gift from Ry's parents for our anniversary. We love it. Before we left for the mall we relaxed over breakfast, practiced letters and played a game of bowling.
Don't mind the greasy hair, I tried to crop it off. I did take a shower before heading out. I married a man and gave birth to a boy that do not like shopping. It's just painful taking these two to the mall. I feel like I have to produce a flight plan before we leave to set expectations and minimize eye rolling and sighs. (Sigh)

Sunday, we ventured out for a bike ride. It was a bit breezy but a nice ride. We noticed D was sneezing a bit more at night and felt warm but daddy didn't care because D watched Star Wars with him for the first time, he was into it too. Lord help me! I had a feeling things would not be good in the morning as the snuggling increased and whining started. I canceled our play-date for Monday.

Monday, a full blown cold or allergies maybe (praying) set in as our little munchkin walked into our bedroom and said "morning mommy and daddy" in a very nasally voice. The little man stayed in his pajamas all day long and loved the extra cuddles he got. He also watched more of Star Wars and Pirates of the Caribbean, I swear it was the fever but the kid did not move off the couch. The boys took a nap while I went over to my sister's for a bbq. It was nice to spend time with family but everyone was sad the boys didn't come.
As you can see a fairly boring weekend, we like it that way around here.
I have a busy week ahead at work so postings will be slim. Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment