Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Top 10

My top 10 of 2010

10. I made it to (survived) 8 years with my company and still love the people I work with
9. We survived moving 3 times in the last year, that's not including the temporary 2 moves to my mom's and in-laws.
8. I heard Daniel's first words this year and they still keep coming and I love it.
7. I gained strength from God through some tough times this past year.
6. I gained perspective on what life is really about.
5. I love living so close to family. It scared me at first but I love when the door bell rings unexpectedly and I see a familiar face holding a plate of goodies and asks to have tea or coffee.
4. I have grown as a woman, a wife and mom this past year like never before.
3. I have stopped to enjoy little moments in life that no amount of dirty dishes or laundry can steal.
2. I am learning to take time out for myself. Hard to believe I have to teach myself that. It's amazing what a pedicure, night out with girls can do for your soul.
1. I have never loved or appreciated our family more than I have this past year! I love every single one of them with my whole heart.

This year I have no New Year's resolution except to do it all again and learn a lesson here and there so when I'm old and gray I can tell D "relax you'll survive, God doesn't give you more than you can handle".

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Yolanda! Happy 2011 to you, Ryan and Daniel!!!

    ReplyDelete