Thursday, February 21, 2013

After hours

At night at our house we party, with some major light effects.
The boys love when I turn off the lights in Michael's room and turn on this light thing on Michael's playmat and a light toy that plays music and displays an image on the ceiling. Of course Daniel also turns on every music playing toy in the room and in 2 minutes flat you feel like you're in a nut house.
They are the best of friends. Michael follows Daniel's every move. His head just turns all the time. Of course who can blame him since Daniel is just so sweet to him. Since Michael has been born everyone asks me "how is the older one with him?" When I say "great, super sweet", I hear a surprise "wow, really" like they expected to hear some story about finding batteries up Michael's nose or Daniel trying to sit on him or something. It has never happened. I would like to think we prepared him well or it could be his maturity or just plain LOVE. Yes, that must be it, plain sibling LOVE. Of course we know this is short lived because as soon as Michael high tails off with Daniel's Star Wars stuff it will get ugly.
Speaking of, these two are a hoot. I couldn't even get the settings on my camera corrected quick enough. Could be because I was holding 13lbs of pure marshmallow goodness in my arms.
They quote scenes and pretend to cut each other's limbs off. Yes, a very proud moment for any parent.
I'm a lonely girl in this house.
Here is the proof my child reads directions to Legos

No comments:

Post a Comment