Sunday, February 17, 2013

Weekend calm

Post bath baby. Don't make fun. The house is chilly, a lot of heat escapes from the head. :) Yes, it comes off in 10 minutes.  I I enjoy calling him Mr. Scrooge.
Live soundtrack. He sings Star Wars theme music ALL day long. These are his "guys". Don't get scared of all the decapitated guys. He takes them apart then puts them back together.  He also requests to sit on the coach, covered with a blanket and 'reads' the directions from all his Legos ships. He always has daddy put together all his Legos. Today, we exchanged a gift from a friend (he already had 2 of the same items) and I sat down with him to force him to do it. At the store he told me "I can't build it by myself, I have to be 5 years old". Nice try buddy.The stinker looked at the directions for 5 seconds and started building the darn thing himself. We couldn't believe it. Did I mention he's lazy. It was worth it because he was beaming with pride. "Look I built this all by myself".
Alright, Sunday nights are for Revenge and Downton Abbey and perhaps a glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment