Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just stuff

We were pretty busy over the weekend, between food shopping, going to the cleaners to do laundry (machine still not fixed), haircut appointments, oil changes and a party, we were pooped! To add to the reasons of exhaustion, D has been waking up every night around 1:30am then 2:30am then 5:00am. I've been pretty good at not running into his room to comfort him but Ry on the other hand says he "can't stand listening to him cry and it's just easier to go in there and stick the pacifier in his mouth and get another hour or so of sleep". I think it's making the situation even worse as the nights go on so we'll see if daddy finally gives up. I hear D saying "are you ready to give up or are you thirsty for more."
On Sunday, we went to a Christening for my friend's daughter. Daniel had a great time but exhausted us both by climbing up and down the staircase at the banquet hall. Between the stairs obsession and running around the entire room 25 times we were exhausted. Before we left the house for the party I put our camera's self timer feature to the test. Here are a few tries and then finally a couple of decent photos. I love this feature and will definitely use it from now on.

We're still house hunting but have had no luck yet. In the meantime, I realized my little peanut is going to be 2 years old in a couple of months and I better get to planning his party. We think this year we'll do something at Chuckie Cheese. The rental is still awful and hosting anything is on the bottom of my list. We'll try to keep it small this year.
Here is Daniel trying on daddy's shoes. He was in his pajamas on Sunday until we had to leave for the party.
Take 1 with self time feature....Daniel looks drunk
Take 2...Daniel is really drunk

Take 3 (we'll keep it)
Another keeper
Mommy and D
Daddy and D
That's all folks!

2 comments: