Thursday, January 2, 2014

Holidays

Our holidays were wonderful. Filled with family and lots of food! I baked folks. I actually baked lots of goodies.

On XMas Eve we went to my sister's. Nice and close by ;)
I was determined to get one picture before we left. I got two. :)


Not sure what I thought was so funny.

 Christmas we hosted.



Digging to make sure no presents are left behind in the Santa bag.
Yes I make everyone sit to take a picture.
Michael was just in a daze. He was so exhausted
New Year's Eve at a local kid party place. We enjoyed some laser tag, bouncy castles, rides, a magician, live karaoke, a balloon drop, all before 8pm. Kids went to bed and Ry and I enjoyed a quiet evening at home watching some sad TV. Seriously they need to step it up a notch on the entertainment.

Now back to reality. Happy 2014! Snowmageddon is here in Chi town.

No comments:

Post a Comment