Monday, January 4, 2010

Remembering

Here are some pics from X-Mas Eve at my sister's. Since our camera was broken at the time I had to rely on my brother in law's. They are decent pics but I missed taking our own photos. The camera was fixed FREE of charge! We have no pics from X-Mas and my in-laws :(

Some updates on the rental: We had frozen pipes yesterday that have been fixed and today we cannot leave from our front door as there is a 6ft trench halfway around the house to fix the sewer pipe that broke 3 weeks ago and finally is being fixed.

On to happy memories.

Daniel ready to go home. He was bolting for the door numerous times after his cousin did not let him open a gift with a huge car inside.


Out of desperation and a talk with my mom I took holy water and blessed this house that is now being called a "circus tent" and no longer "the purple lady". She does not deserve to be called a lady after the trouble she has caused. I hope the exorcism helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment