Tuesday, February 12, 2013

3 month update and a bunch of rambles

Michael's monthly appointments are always off by a week or two because we were late once and now his shots need to be spaced out exactly 4 weeks or more apart.
We took him for his 3 month check up this Saturday. His stats: 13lbs 3 ounces (40%), 23.5 inches (70%).
We hope his colicky days are behind him because he has been such a happy baby. He is smiling and cooing up a storm. He is trying to sit up on his own all the time...I'll save all this for his 4 month update. You know since this is ground breaking news and all....

This weekend was crazy; dr. appointments, oil changes, hair cuts, visiting friends. I was exhausted by Sunday night. All things that need to be done but exhausting. I've been bad about getting the camera out to take pictures hence the 3 week old pictures I pulled up to add to this post below. Sad but true.

V-day is coming on Thursday and D is super excited. Well, not about the holiday, only about the fact that in his PM preschool they get to bring in something they love to share with their friends. To Daniel that doesn't mean sweet cards that he I addressed to all those darn kids that won't appreciate them, no, to Daniel it means getting to bring in a Star Wars ship to class to brag about. Isn't that was V day is all about?...to an almost 5 year old you darn right it is. He is counting down the days.

In other earth shattering news, I went to Zumba on Monday night and experienced some traumatic things. First of all, the mirrors had me depressed the entire time I was jumping around like a damn monkey. Next, I was so off beat that I think I entertained all the experienced attendees there. Finally, I was done with my jug of water in the 10 minutes of the warm-up. It was a long 50 minutes after that. It was a sad sight. Things were jiggling that should not have been jiggling. The instructor, who had strep was bouncing up and down like no big deal, and that was her with strep and feeling sick.
So, it's only fitting that today is Fat Tuesday and I ate an entire chocolate bar, because you see, I'm giving up chocolate for Lent and that my friends is the ultimate sacrifice for this chocolate loving gal. I hope 40 days of this gut wrenching extreme sacrifice will have less of my flesh being pulled by gravity. It's my last day to cram all the possible chocolate goodness into my mouth possible. If I seem grouchy in the next few posts, you just remember what I'm going through. :)
Hello baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment