Tuesday, February 19, 2013

President's day

Daniel was off of school yesterday. He is soooo good at occupying himself. Seriously, he plays on his own for hours. His imagination is incredible. His one request for the day "I want to stay in my pajamas all day mommy, I'm comfy cozy". No problem there. One less outfit to pick for the week.
He also tried out his brother's digs. He thought it was hilarious and made "goo, goo, gaga" sounds. Yes it seems like yesterday he was in a crib.

Yesterday:
Over 4.5 years ago
I can't believe this little guy is turning 5 years old next month!!! I don't know why but I'm having a reallyyyyyyyyyyy hard time with it. I keep getting emotional about it. That's 5 fingers, a whole hand....Where has the time gone?! Thank God I have the little one otherwise I would be a basket case. Don't say the word kindergarten because I may lose it. The day I registered him I cried in the car. It was pathetic.
We are looking forward to spending a great day with him, we have some fun things planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment