Thursday, October 25, 2012

37 Weeks

I'm feeling bigger and ready to go! I have been given instructions by my mom not to go any earlier than my scheduled c-section on November 5th. Everyone seems to have a date that I cannot have this baby on. Yeah no pressure.
I've gotten most things done that I need to, I have a few things left to make sure Daniel feels special at school when his brother arrives. I have been in communication with his teacher on how to best celebrate when he becomes a brother; we have agreed on the teacher reading a book to the class, I'm a Big Brother, and sharing some blue M&Ms with his friends. I liked thinking of ways for him to feel special at school with his friends and like getting a bit creative when left alone. ;) Just a few days left before we're a family of 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment