Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Recap

Friday I took half day off of work and joined Daniel and his class at a farm. The weather was better than last year but the behavior of the kids towards the end was the same. Tantrums ensued at 11am like clock work and most parents peeled out of there with screeching tires, me included!
Baby and I enjoyed the hayride and although I heard "hope your water doesn't break" a few times I came out alive and with my pants dry, thank you very much.

The weekend went something like this:
1. polish school
2. food shopping
3. getting more baby crap out of the basement
4. complaining about my ankle
5. a birthday get together at my mom's
6. a bike ride with daddy to the library while mommy shopped
7. staying sane

Yesterday we picked up daddy from the train station. Daniel yelled surprise, thank God daddy saw us because I was on my last leg. You see, the walk should be a brisk 15 minutes but it took about 30 because Mr. D stopped to check his tire pressure about 10 times. On the way back there were breaks because "my battery ran out" but really it's because he was exhausted. I needed the walk.
Some pics on our way back.

No comments:

Post a Comment