Monday, October 15, 2012

Weekend


On Friday we did this. He loves putting his head on my ever growing belly
Mastered head in water during swimming lessons.
We took a trip to a Fire station open house on Saturday even though he claimed he didn't want to go, as soon as he saw the firetrucks he got all excited.
When asked what his favorite part was, he said going through the windows. Of course!
This is what this little guy looked like at 1pm on Sunday. I left the two boys at home to run an errand and they both looked the same as they did at 9am that morning. It was that kind of day.
Our tornado sirens went off, we went to the basement but 20 minutes later it was all over.
I'm 36 weeks today, my amniotic fluid levels went up to a safe amount. I'm trying to relax and drink LOTS of water. 3 weeks from today is the arrival of our second peanut....or earlier.


No comments:

Post a Comment