Thursday, October 4, 2012

34 weeks

Well I'm ready for this baby. I had my Dr. appt on Tuesday and he's measuring a couple of weeks ahead but the Dr. assured me that it's most likely the way he's laying. Regardless, I have a growth ultrasound on Wednesday to see how big this baby is and make sure things look OK. Next Friday, is my stress test. They want to make sure the baby moves around enough. After that I go in weekly. Something tells me I won't make it till the end since D came 4 weeks early but we'll see.
I'm trying to get everything done before this bambino comes but realize everything doesn't have to be in place.
Daniel told me last night "we need to get more boxes for my toys mommy" because it's been hard clearing his brother's room of ALL of his toys. He doesn't call it his playroom anymore, it's "my brother's room" and it just makes me sad. Out of all the changes we've been making, it's that darn playroom turned baby room that has been the hardest to swallow for ME. Daniel has been fine with it. One box of his toys will remain in the baby room because as I told Daniel "your brother will love to see you play with them". He seems to like that. I've been on a window treatment hunt for a month now and I think I have finally decided on something. That something requires me to pick fabric and run around for rods and that just seems exhausting so I'm procrastinating! So unlike me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment