Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It's bed time baby

Well, the baby is measuring fine, a little smaller (go figure) but because the stinker is BREECH the measurements are off with "those babies". Just like his brother he has plopped down on his butt and is not turning. It's fine, it really doesn't matter with a scheduled c-section. Unfortunately, my fluid levels are a little lower than they want so just as a precaution the Dr. wants me to relax and drink lots of water. I officially cannot go back to work. Not a problem here as the days that I went in felt like an eternity. Hopefully, with taking it easy and drinking more water my fluids will come back up. We want to get this peanut baked fully in there and keep him in there as long as possible.
I have been having contractions here and there, which is normal but getting me to relax is a tough job so I'm glad I'm being forced to do it.
I have another appt on Friday to re-check my levels, do a stress test and check things out.
So, that's the update. I will be posting more from bed from now on.
My partner in crime in our bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment