Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Recap of more than a weekend

With the second baby the blog is not my priority but I do enjoy posting our little family's happenings from time to time. Life is more chaotic, more fun and more exhausting but I really wouldn't have it any other way, no matter how much I complain. I think all my co-workers now know the word colic, if they wanted to or not. :)
So, our weekend was fun and disappointing...49ers lost! BOOOO! I'm not a football fan at all but I wanted my hub's team to win. We prepared with sugar the day before "for good luck".
My teeth hurt looking at this.
12 inch cookie consumed in less than 2 days.

Sweetest cupcake known to man GONE
 My sister and family came over for the game. The girls chilled upstairs and the boys downstairs. That's when we realized with the remodeled kitchen we need another TV in the living room. I'm fine without it, it forces us NOT to watch tv as much. Out of sight, out of mind.
Someone played hookie from Polish school. It was Ry's idea to spend a Saturday together as a family. We haven't had that in a while. I think Daniel telling him Polish school is too long made daddy want to rescue the poor lad. I don't blame him. 
Snow angel with a shovel. Classic.

Our command center was the kitchen and living room and legos were played non-stop.
Daddy is in charge of fixing many broken pieces.
This guy just watches. And yes his only pictures are in the swing. We do take him outta there but I do have to say it's a life saver!!!!
And I finally caught a picture of this!
The sweetest toothless grin EVER.
Guess who makes this peanut smile so
daddy!
on to more serious stuff....I about sh#$# a brick when I saw Daniel's art work from school.

 I knew my poor MIL would have a heart attack since she just practiced drawing a snowman with Daniel. I called her and we were just beside ourselves how lazy Daniel is with crafts, drawing, coloring, etc. The boy HATES art.
After school, I got the courage to ask him, "buddy why does your snowman look like this?"
His reply, "mommy he melted". Thank you Jesus, there is hope or this is modern art at it's best and we could be rich one day.
Baby long lashes, me LOVE
Daniel loves being scratched. He's like a damn cat. He wiggles into a comfy position and finds a sucker to just rub him.
And turns...I swear he'll need a litter box soon.
That's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment