Monday, September 6, 2010

Looooonnnnggg Post

This weekend was full of activities for us. With D bugging us every minute of the day to go into "Dada's Car or Mama's Car" we spend a lot of time in the passenger seat looking at him press all the buttons possible. He is absolutely obsessed with cars. He can pick out a Honda (both our cars or a Toyota (papa's car) from a mile away, all colors and different years).
Sweet face! I love this picture. It was after church.We also did something new this weekend, we bought D's first movie Cars that he LOVED!
Did you notice anything? The couches are officially back in the room. Saturday we spent the day putting the vanity into the bathroom (will post picture soon after it gets a coat of paint) and I washed this entire rug on my hands and knees with my birthday gift (little green bissell cleaner). The room still needs some decorations but it's nice to have a family room again.
We hit the park to have some fun.
daddy too
On Labor Day it was a chaotic morning trying to decide where we should go to spend the day. After much talking we decided we would go apple picking.
We caught some cow rides.
D enjoyed riding on a tractor
and Bunia did too.We j.umped until I felt sick.
We finally caught a ride to the apple orchard.
We had our own personal apple picker (my nephew)
D mostly enjoyed throwing the apples around
We enjoyed spending time as a family

and took in the last days of summer. (I'm holding D's hands down so he would stop throwing the apples, after 10 takes it was the best we could get.)
I'm getting excited to bring out my fall decor in the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment