Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Girls...and a boy...just wanna have fun

As fall clothes have come out in every store, so has the hunger to buy it all.
My mom is going to Poland in a month to visit family and with that come her infamous trips to stores to find cute outfits, which my sister and I have to review. The other day I went over to her house with D so she could try on everything, unfortunately I had to tell her nothing was good enough. After she complained that she's getting old and needs help getting dressed, I invited her over this evening, after I bought a few things for fall. In our bedroom were bags of clothes, two "girls" that were trying stuff on and enthusiastically looking for approval from the young boy who cared less about fashion. Although, he tried to model a couple of things he returned to running around like a mad man, convincing Bunia he will need stitches soon if his mother did not learn how to control him.
After a few "that color is ugly" for me and a few "doesn't fit right" for her we were done. A special mother/daughter trip is planned this weekend to help with some additional purchases.
If only the little farm that my mom comes from cared as much about fashion as she does this would be actually worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment