Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cheers to December 1st

This morning we started a new tradition with my awesome purchase. Daniel was super excited to get going. He's been waking up earlier and earlier and asking "is it XMas today?". He also said to me this morning, in our dark bathroom, while going potty and my eyes were half closed, "mommy, I have an assignment for you" (assignments are given to chuggers on his favorite show Chuggington) my ears perked up and my eyes actually opened, "I want a depot, my chuggers sleep in there, I don't want a truck anymore". My only guess is he thought about this for at least 10 minutes before he decided it was important to come out of bed and tell us this.
I thought it was too precious BUT at 5am I did say "Ok Daniel, it's early, now close your eyes". I did smile and think he is growing up way too fast.
This season is different this year. I look at it more through his eyes and it's more magical, more meaning and way more fun.
Here is to starting off the count down to Christmas!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment