Thursday, December 29, 2011

We have clearance, Clarence

We got clearance today from Daniel's pediatrician for the surgery on Wednesday.
Our boy is a perfect 40/40. 40 1/4 inches tall and 40 lbs. Pure love.


We were waiting for the Dr. hence the bare legs.
I'm excited to eat all the food we had frozen for XMas in the next few days. We'll be enjoying shrimp, scallops, stuffed mushrooms (for me, Ry hates mushrooms) and Ry will be making a shrimp dish. Goodbye clean kitchen, but he's super excited to make it. The weather here is crazy, it was in the mid 40s today. I was a wild woman today trying to keep the squirrels away from the bird feeder we put up. The bag of food says "Cardinals will love it and squirrels hate it", I don't know where they did their testing and what kind of squirrels refused these seeds but the ones in our back yard were hanging upside down to get to the food today. I strategically placed the feeder so they wouldn't steal the food. There was a squirrel doing gymnastics to get to the food. I felt bad. I just can't afford to feed everyone out there. These squirrels don't look like they are starving either.
They are also not as cute as the birds chirping to get to their meal. I don't appreciate the increasing amount of bird poop on my patio though. I guess I can't win either way. For now the feeder stays.

No comments:

Post a Comment