Monday, December 5, 2011

Weekend recap

It's been a little crazy over here with me running around and trying to stay on top of my XMas to do list.
We didn't do anything exciting this weekend except for Sunday, it was my mom's bday but I didn't take one picture while at her house.
We did leave Daniel with my mom so we could go to ToysRUs and shop till we dropped. I did almost drop. The people, the heat of the store, all the boxes flying, I was ready to buy anything. On top of purchasing D's gifts we have a bday party this weekend and next weekend for kids in D's class. I could only buy one, it was just too much. I'm not a shopper, I wish 4 year olds would appreciate gift cards as much as I do. I won't be a grinch about it all but Lord do I appreciate that I don't have to exchange gifts with friends and my side of the family.
I was hired as the amateur photographer to take pics of my sister's kids for their X-Mas card. 25 takes and two teenagers that were ready to kill me later we had one winner.
The unedited version.
D got some rain boots and an umbrella from my friend after her son. We love hand me downs. He's ready for spring...only about 5 months away. SIGH!
Someone went potty before hand and tucked his shirt in. It was too late in the day for me to care.
We have some fun things planned for the next couple of weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment