Wednesday, December 7, 2011

HO HO HO!

We ventured out to see the jolly guy on Tuesday night. I was convinced there would be no line since it was a Tuesday, I was wrong.
Daniel did well standing in line considering it was over an hour. He approached him with a sheepish smile on his face, sat on his lap and said "mommy go take the picture". He's a bit bossy sometimes. We think Santa was hard of hearing because when D told him "I want a Chuggington Depot for XMas PLEASE" Santa had a confused look on his face, you would have thought he said "I want a Red Ryder Bb gun". Of course they try to hurry you off but it wasn't as bad as the kid in the XMas story but close. I was waiting for him to be kicked down the slide. HA!
And so we continue on with more Christmas cheer in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment