Friday, December 9, 2011

little bit of everything

We have our Elf flying all over our house. We find him everywhere. Every morning Daniel tries to find him.
Besides finding the Elf every morning we go through our ritual of opening doors to our advent calendar, playing the nativity ornament (story of Jesus's birth), putting a magnet on yet another advent calendar, usually we're running late because of all of this.
Daniel had a pajama party at school. I wish I could wear comfy pjs to work. Oh wait, I do on Mondays and Fridays!
We got our first snow! He was super excited to look out the window. It just melts my heart to see him get excited about things that I don't appreciate as an adult. He had to show his chuggers the snow too.
I ordered myself a little gift too. See a difference in these pics?
BEFORE:
AFTER:
I got myself a flash cover and love it! It gets rid of the flash look that you tend to get in indoor pictures. It forces the flash to go up instead of on someone's face.
I don't know why all the text is underlined.
We have tons of activities planned this weekend. Come back and read all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment