Monday, October 8, 2012

35 weeks

With nothing exciting to report from our weeked I figured I would actually post my weekly pregnancy update on the actual date that I graduate to the following week...Monday.
Today marks 35 weeks!!!

What happening in there?
"You’re now carrying over 5 pounds of baby-goodness - not counting their amniotic fluid, the umbilical cord, or the placenta itself.
Developmentally, your wee womb-tenant has the fat-factory running at full tilt while their digestive system puts the finishing touches on critical organs in preparation for their first meal (remember - before birth, all of their nutrition was blood via the umbilical cord)."
I have a cough now so I'm trying to relax. I'm looking forward to a pedicure tonight. I have to get those piggies done early just in case. We just have last minute organizing left, mostly of Daniel's toys. It's expensive to be organized between plastic bins from Costco and trips to IKEA for additional storage units, I'm glad we went cheap on the furniture in the baby's room.
I'll update on Wednesday after my ultrasound of baby to see his growth and how big he is in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment