Monday, October 3, 2011

Our weekend

I took the day off of work on Friday to take D on his first class field trip. It was cold, windy and cranky kids were everywhere. We went to a local farm. Not the typical farm that I know but hey we can call it a farm.
We saw birds
Rode on a hayride
Had a snack
Saw a white tiger
Tried to take a picture with one teacher and 22 kids
Someone got preoccupied with the garbage
Take 25
I put on a brave face and took D on a couple of rides
and we got a pumpkin out of it too
The rest of the weekend I battled a sinus infection. Daniel was ready for some football, pizza and playing with his train set.
I'm off to take something for my stuffy nose and headache. I've been out of sorts for this past week, I hope it goes away quickly and I get some energy back.

No comments:

Post a Comment