Friday, October 21, 2011

Get to know someone

I found these questions on-line that can be used to find out about a friend. I thought it would be fun to answer them.


What was your favorite food when you were a child? A polish zapiekanka (close to pizza but it's not)
What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? I don't have an iPod but I enjoy a lot of music except rap.
What is one of your favorite quotes? a day at a time
What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? reading/gardening
What chore do you absolutely hate doing? washing floors
What is your favorite form of exercise? zumba
What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year? when I get home to see my baby/Fridays/September
What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? boats, I'm scared of water
What is your favorite body part? hmmm...shoulders???
What sound do you love? rain and my baby giggling
If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? A girls night in pajama party, it would have all sorts of junk food, no one could wear anything but comfy pajamas, pony tails and no makeup. Keep it real.
If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint? a garden
If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 33
If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently? work part time and spend less time cleaning and spend more time with my family
If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? Dalai Lama
If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? Jesus teaching
If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? be an awesome photographer
If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be? decorate my living room, shallow I know
If you were immortal for a day, what would you do? walk on the tallest buildings
If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? no idea
If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? travel to Europe (oh yeah quit my job)
If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be? Horse
If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be? "Is there life after death?"
When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? reading in bed
What would you name the autobiography of your life? light at the end of all dark tunnels
Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best? yes, leave it at that
What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to? my wedding, ha!
What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? The Walking Dead
What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done? become a mom
What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? steal change from my dad's car
When was the last time you had an amazing meal? heck I make them all the time
What do you miss most about being a kid? lack of responsibility and everything looked so big
What is your first memory of being really excited? getting a doll stroller
What was the first thing you bought with your own money? car
When was the last time you were nervous? a month ago
What is something you learned in the last week? time outs get old
What story does your family always tell about you? I always loved babies and played teacher with everyone and even my dolls
At what age did you become an adult? don't get this question but if I think it's "that" question I'll keep i private, otherwise probably when I had to show up to work 5 days a week 9-5

No comments:

Post a Comment