Monday, December 27, 2010

What fun it is

After all the stress of running around, purchasing just the right gifts, all at the last minute, of course, it all came together, and I couldn't have pictured it better.
The emotions were high and the memories in my head are filled with happy thoughts.
Some of them captured in pictures but most of them will be forever in my heart.

The anticipation of family as we got ready to head out to my mom's for dinner.
Someone not needing mommy's help this year with opening his presents.
Watching surprised faces as they open up a gift they didn't think they were going to get
Watching a little boy get so loved on and bring smiles to all that looked at him.
My mom trying hard to get her beloved picture with her three, umm 4 babies
Watching my little handsome guy run around with his big cousins like a big boy playing hide and seek.
Daddy preparing Santa's left over cookies and milk and me trying to write the perfect letter from Santa to a boy that can't even read yet. I tried to turn this photo and it refuses to cooperate.
Preparing the gifts so when our angel woke up he would get the perfect view.
Watching him as he enjoyed every single thing that he got.
Seeing him love on his cousins
Trying to take about 100 pictures of family with 4 self timed cameras
Hearing that little voice squeal with delight
and maybe even see career aspirations, for about 5 seconds
Watching as daddy looked on with pride and joy as his only son whacked that light-saber like a pro
Looking at my first born with pride and joy as he sang "hepy bidday Jezzus"
Oh what fun it was to ride the holiday high!

No comments:

Post a Comment