Monday, September 12, 2011

School

Weekend was uneventful. After going to the park hauling my big camera I realized I left the memory card at home after downloading the picture in the previous post.
So, I figured I would do a quick update on D and preschool.
The first week was rough. He had a couple of bathroom accidents. 2nd week was great, no accidents, no tears, today first day of the third week and it went well again.
We love the school, the teachers, the parents and all the cute little kids. D has started learning letters this week. He knows them but they are learning sounds of the letter through jolly phonics. The first letter is S. He has to bring an object from home that starts with the letter S on Wednesday. He's bringing a slinky, it's a perfect toy to bring because he calls it "snaky". Maybe she can work on that with him.
He is a huge fan of mommy's packed lunches, a fan of the teacher and the school. We are happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment