Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend Recap

We had a great weekend. Friday night I ventured out to look at more cabinets. I think I found them but need to take a break for 2 days and then go back and see them. :) OK, we did that Sunday, and I changed my mind so now another 2 days and these better be it. HA!

Saturday, we enjoyed a day at the pool after I came back home with a new shorter haircut. Of course we had an hour and a half break because someone threw up in the pool. The summer curse of 2012 continues with pool surprises. According to my nephew who went with us "this happens all the time at these little kid pools". We went across the street to Culver's and enjoyed some ice cream and snacks. So, the timing worked out.
Sunday, Daniel asked to drive his Cadillac to the park. It was hot but we said "sure buddy, why not". The "why not" was answered 10 minutes into the walk when the Cadillac's battery died on us. We could see the park on the horizon. D and I waited while daddy went back to get the car. My calculation of the car fitting in the trunk with no problems was obviously proof why I hated geometry, I have no concept of measurements and space because I had to go 2 miles an hour while Ry walked behind the car with it sticking out half way. I enjoyed the view from the rear view mirror.
Here is a little video of our weekend, car in trunk and all.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW:

OR

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=111688e56d7d9f22e326c70&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

No comments:

Post a Comment