Saturday, June 16, 2012

7th Heaven

Thursday night we enjoyed a concert at our park. Every Thursday there is a band and every Monday there is a community band. All FREE. The group, 7th Heaven was pretty impressive. The kids had a blast.

The boys "played" soccer.

He liked running around in the field. Not after the ball or anything just ran.


It was pretty packed. The bouncy house was a hit but of course annoyed the adults. Next Thursday we are planning a Bunco night without Bunco. We are getting all the ladies together at the park to enjoy some music without the kids.



they were getting nuts towards the end and lots of dancing occured


These two love birds got a hold of each other and just danced and fell, danced and fell.





I wasn't thrilled when I opened up my camera and realized my zoom lens from last weekend was still on and was forced to take all close up pictures. Then I wanted to use the video camera and I left the camera on and drained the battery. Such is life. We're ready for a fun, HOT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment