Sunday, July 1, 2012

Weekend happenings

Cabinets are ordered, appliances are ordered now the wait begins for work to start. Oh yeah I still need granite, tiles and lighting. .
Of course Saturday morning, I received a call that the guy I was working with on my cabinets wasn't going able to make the appt I set up for Saturday night at 7pm. The sale for the cabinets was ending at midnight. I had to run out of the house and go to the store to order them through a different person. Thank God I looked at the cabinets and did not change my mind. It still took 2 hours. Daniel and daddy went bike riding in the horrible heat when I was gone so when I got back they were both laying in bed sweating like crazy.
When the boys were taking a nap I went out and finalized our appliances but not before another surprise, the microwave we needed (specific depth to fit on a shelf) did not come with a 30 inch built in kit only a 27 inch. I was ready to lose it since the cabinet is 30 inches. I figured the installers can come up with a crafty idea and if not we'll return it later. I was done for the day.
We went to the mall in the evening to get rid of D's energy. I'm not looking forward to the teenage years based on what I saw at the mall and what the kids are wearing nowadays.
Sunday, after church we...
Posed for pictures
Brotherly love at 21 weeks
Visited the library
where daddy found an Octonauts book that he now carries everywhere. ONE book, ONE!!! Another one was checked out so we'll have to put it on hold. It's his new favorite show.
Had ice cream. Ry and I agreed it was our dinner.

 Daniel played outside in the pool and water table but in the afternoon he wanted nothing to do with it. It was just too darn HOT!
We got the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie from the library and he is loving it as I write this. Peace for a little while!
Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel Poster
At least this will be a short week.

No comments:

Post a Comment