Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sweetness

I wanted to document the sweet things my baby boy has been saying/doing lately.
  1. He kisses my belly all the time. He just runs up and kisses it and says "my baby brother is in there mommy, I will share my cars with him".
  2. In the morning at drop off at school he says "I'm going to miss you so much mommy", and at pick up in the car he ALWAYS says "I missed you so much mommy".
  3. This morning he said "Can you cuddle with me in the rocking chair mommy?". I'm pretty much late every morning because of his cuddle requests.
  4. "Can you sleep with me?" Ry and I hear this every night.
  5. "I like you so much" before he requests something.
  6. Me: "Daniel don't talk back". D: "I don't talk back, I talk forward"
  7. When he did well in swimming last night right away he asked "what can we buy for me now?" followed by "I think we should go to Toys R Us and just get ONE toy, I really need it".
  8. "Mommy you're soft" (while touching my shoulder), "but not your legs!!"
  9. With his finger pointing up he says "I'm raising my voice, this is how I scream", after he gets an angry look from me he points his finger down and says "I'm turning it down".
  10. "Who cleaned my playroom and moved my toys?" "It smells good in here".
We love you little bunny and can't wait for you to become a great big brother. Sorry you'll be losing your playroom but we'll create something awesome for your crap wonderful toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment