Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pictures, pictures, rock star!

Get ready for a lot of pictures from our busy weekend!
Friday, we had insulation blown into our attic to help us to keep the house warm in the winter. They were in and out in an hour and I spent 3 hours cleaning up afterwards. The entrance to our attic is from my closet so there was some cursing as I took out the clothes and put them back after an hour.
Saturday, we had a car wash extravaganza in our driveway. D was mostly running around getting in and out of our cars.
Later that night we headed across the street to see my niece head out for her first homecoming! Let's just say D was the star of the show. We dressed him to impress and the boy didn't know what he was getting into with a bunch of 14 year old girls!
Everyone wanted a turn
We moved inside and I was left behind as he trailed with two girls. Daddy was so proud. I was NOT.
The pictures continued...I see myself as one of these folks in about 12 years.

Someone was rewarded with a cookie or two for being such a good sport.
Sunday, we had a big day for family pictures. It was interesting dressing for our X-Mas card photos in sweaters in 85 degree weather. 3 weeks ago as I was contemplating the outfit choices I was worried we would be freezing, I was thinking of unique ways I would keep D warm. Instead, we were taking layers off as soon as we thought we had one good shot for our X-Mas card. D did so good even though he had the sniffles and started coughing (hoping and praying it's not the start of a bad cold). A sneak peak of the photos coming soon but here are some that we took afterward.
After a nice nap for mommy and son, D enjoyed watching yet again the CARS movie with daddy followed by some football.
It was a great weekend and we enjoyed the beautiful not so fallish weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment