Tuesday, August 21, 2012

We are under construction

Literally. The kitchen is almost done. I can smell it.
This past weekend all of our plans for the weekend; pizza at a friend's house, furniture shopping, Union, IL for Thomas the train rides all CANCELED.
I picked up D on Friday and within 20 minutes he had a fever of 102. Saturday morning I took him to the Dr. and it looked like Strep, even though his swab test didn't show up positive, his throat was "a classic case of strep". It was weird that all weekend D complained that his tongue and mouth hurt, he never did that with his other gazillion strep cases (prior to his surgery). It was just odd. Monday his fever was gone and so he went to school, he felt better, another kid came down with the same thing and his Dr. diagnosed him with Herpagena. Sure enough when we looked in Daniel's mouth with a flashlight (for the hundredth time) he had sores all over.
He was taken off the antibiotics and is feeling much better.
So, that was our wonderful weekend.
We only got out to look at furniture for Daniel/baby. Still not sure what we want to do.
I'm officially in my third trimester! Yay! I'm feeling bigger, more tired and getting antsy to organize.

That was my riveting update!

No comments:

Post a Comment