Friday, November 13, 2009

Take number 9999999

Today we ventured out to take the dreaded professional X-Mas pics at the mall! They were running about 20 minutes behind, as usual.

We always have a vision of Daniel sitting on a little couch with his legs properly crossed, holding a beautiful ornament, with a sparking X-mas tree behind him and his face beaming with delight that X-Mas is almost here. I envision everyone opening a card from the Marron's and thinking "what a cute boy and look how he poses, he's so well mannered".
All I have to say to that is "It ain't gonna happen this year"!!!!!

Daniel would not sit, pose, smile or do anything the photographer wanted him to do. I left sweating (just like from his 1 year photos) with not even ONE picture to purchase. I had a coupon for 50% off!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't he realize what a great deal that is?

I tried even posing him by trees in front of Macy's thinking it's less pressure on him. The bottom line is he just wants to do what he wants to do.
Let me leave with this...if the photos below are of him AFTER the session with no pressure, what do you think happened during the actual session? Pure ugliness. Bahumba!
"Thank God that's over"

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Look where?"

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment