Monday, November 16, 2009

Roles Defined

When you become a parent of a boy or girl somehow your role in their life is pretty much defined without reading too many text books on the topic.

Boys will be boys

and girls will always try to make their man love the arts.
These moments are a good distraction for me from the usual packing, taping and labeling that I have been doing around here.
We found a rental and we'll be moving next Saturday!
I'll be taking a blogging break next week to clean and move our stuff into the new house I am now calling "Purple Lady". Why you ask? Well, the exterior of the house we are renting is a fine shade of not one but two purple colors! It's only temporary, it's only temporary....
P.S. Update on the X-Mas pics some of you emailed me about feeling sorry for me---we have a X-Mas card!! Daniel did much better the following day!

No comments:

Post a Comment