Sunday, November 22, 2009

Outsourcing AND blogging break

Aside from more packing and planning out this crazy upcoming week nothing really has been going on if you consider nothing closing on our house on Friday and signing our lease on "purple lady" the same evening.
As I planned the week out I realized there is only 5 days remaining before our big move and I needed help, help with getting "purple lady" up to my standards of cleanliness. Anyone that knows me knows that I can be anal about a clean house and although "purple lady" is temporary it will be our home and it must be clean. My co-workers convinced me to get a cleaning lady for the rental so that I wouldn't waste a vacation day scrubbing and cleaning and I agreed completely. Not only will I not have to wear rubber gloves and smell like bleach but I'm helping someone else at the same time to earn a few bucks.
Aside from leaving the rental in not so great condition and 2 broken toilets in the back yard the house looked decent.
I'll be taking a blogging break all week but next week I'll post pictures of our crib.
WISH ME LUCK!
Oh and Daniel said "dada". I can die now! I'll be reminding him who gave birth to him until he makes it up to me.
He tends to say "dada" when Ryan offers him a chip and asks him "who am I?" before giving him the chip. Evil!

No comments:

Post a Comment