Sunday, August 30, 2009

To Do List...does it ever end?

Well this weekend flew by with me realizing our house is falling down around us.

Friday, Daniel turned 17 months! I can't believe it. He's been so vocal lately and I love it. He's still very laid back and loves being outside. He's been into cheerios and puffs lately and is becoming picky with his food. He's doing so well with his shapes and puzzles, it's amazing that overnight I notice he can do so many new things. I love him to pieces.
Saturday, was a very busy day. It stared with a dentist appointment, food shopping and we finished it with going to a wedding.
My friend Colette got married to a guy that she met while "clubbing" with me. We're talking 12+ years ago people. They finally became husband and wife. She looked great and we had a wonderful time at the reception.
Sunday, Daniel had speech therapy. I taught Daniel two new signs. "Help" and "Drink". You wouldn't believe how much he uses them now. He has started using the B sound as well, which is exciting. The therapist told me that she really feels once Daniel starts he will catch on quickly. I hope so!
Later on we had a real estate agent come to sign paperwork to put our house on the market. We started walking around the house and things started appearing "broken". Take a look at what was behind our drink table.
Our cedar siding is literally breaking away from our house.I called a few handymen and we'll get quotes for it this week. The agent won't put it on the market till it's fixed. To add to our list, one of our stair railings broke in half, our coat hook in the foyer broke off the wall and our third burner on our grill is not working. I think it might be a sign that this house does not want us to leave. We have a week to get things in gear!
Until then we are enjoying some moon watching, taking strolls and eating good guacamole (that Ryan just realized he likes)!

No comments:

Post a Comment