Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Promises, promises...

We had a great mini vacation in Lake Geneva this past weekend. I was going to impress you with numerous photos but when we got there I realized I left the battery to the camera at home charging, so...we had to buy another disposable camera. I'll pick those up "tomorrow". My mind is going to the pits lately. BUT have no fear...
A while back I mentioned going to the zoo and blueberry picking and that I was going to post pics about it. I'm posting a bunch of pics from these two trips. It took me 3 weeks to pick up these pictures.
First, we'll start with some zoo pics. Many of them turned out dark so you can't make out the animals in the background so I left those out.
Here are my two monkeys.
New dinosaur exhibition. Looks real, huh?
Our little fish
Fast asleep
Traditional family picture from 2009
Family picture in 2008
I really should hide behind the lion!
Next we have the blueberry picking trip.
Cousins
Poor Lexi stuck doing this for about an hour and a half
Today we had our little student actually wanting to use his table. Typically I plop him in there and he wiggles and squirms. This table was my nephew's. It's cute to see it used again. I wonder what he's thinking...maybe the next famous painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment