Thursday, August 6, 2009

The simple woman's daybook for Thursday, August 6th.

Outside my window...a beautiful sunny day...lawn mower sounds and kids playing, aahh summer days.
I am thinking...This weekend will be busy and what I need to do when I get home to get a head start...clean, laundry and buy a cooler for our Sunday trip to the beach.
I am thankful for...This is my last day in the office for another 4 days.
From the kitchen...We have some left over pasta from yesterday that Daniel enjoyed so the left overs are all for him.
I am wearing...Brown pants, salmon colored short sleeve shirt with silver accessories for work.
I am creating...getting Daniel's album up to date. It hasn't been updated since May.
I am going...to get cookie dough to make cookies for a play date tomorrow.
I am reading...My Sister's Keeper. I haven't gotten to the sad part I keep hearing about from people that want to share too much.
I am hoping...this weekend will be fun with family and I can get a tan.
I am hearing...quiet or pretending to hear quiet.
Around the house...Need to clean and organize before the real estate agent comes to tell us the house is worth nothing.
One of my favorite things...Picking up Daniel in the morning from his crib and him laying his head on my shoulder.
A few plans for the rest of the week...A play date tomorrow afternoon, class and speech on Saturday morning, wedding Saturday afternoon, beach on Sunday.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...Cherish everyday, time flies! (Picture of Daniel last year in August, where is my baby going)

No comments:

Post a Comment