Sunday, July 26, 2009

No pics

Today we went to Brookfield zoo and had a great time. The weather was fantastic and Daniel loved the animals and crowds. I was going to post pics BUT our camera broke. Our new Nikon D60 is at the repair shop and I feel naked without it. We had to buy a disposable camera for the zoo today. It was depressing. The worst part about it is...it's totally my fault. This dates back to our vacation a couple of weeks ago. We were sitting by the pool when I put the camera on a chair, at the same time Daniel was getting out of the chair, I was holding him and the camera went flying to the ground. The next day I noticed it wasn't working right. I finally took it in and need a new shutter and flash. The cost $160, all worth it to me. Lesson learned though, we have decided to buy a cheaper camera that we'll take to parties or anywhere we know the expensive camera will be in jeopardy. OK, maybe I have decided this so wish me luck convincing Ryan.

This year we tried to take a couple of pics in the same spot as last year for a comparison so stay tuned.
Anyway, we came back exhausted and I'm ready to pass out.
This was D and I last year. Gosh, was he fat or what?! Well I'm looking a little fat myself as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment