Friday, July 17, 2009

15 month check up

Today Daniel had his 15 month check up. We were 2 weeks late for it because of our vacation. His stats are:
Weight: 27lbs 3oz (75%)
Length: 33.5 inches (90%)
He got 3 shots. He wasn't a happy camper but he got some cool band aids to brag about.

Daniel became a "baby-daddy!" Yes, that's right my son has a baby with a bottle to feed. I got a weird look from Ryan but after explaining that he needs to learn how to take care of a baby he understood. NOT! The only doll I could find with the least amount of pink is this one. I think it's cute. Daniel "fed" it once or twice and patted its head when asked "to make nice to baby" and then he flung it from the high chair. I'm sure it got a concussion but what do you expect from a 15 month old father.
Daniel is also practicing with his utensils. He's not up for the baby kind size but the real deal. He gave the spoon to the baby too so he's getting better at parenting.

This weekend I have a wedding shower to attend so Daniel is going to spend some much needed quality time with his Godmother. My sister swears D doesn't like her so hopefully after 3-4 hours she will think differently unless of course Daniel decides to be crabby.
How about this weather? It's mid July and it's 69 degrees today, I mean come on! I was hoping to go to the pool but I don't think that will happen this weekend.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment