Sunday, July 12, 2009

Vacation Part 1

We're back home safe and sound. I have laundry piled up to the ceiling that I've been trying to get through.
Our trip was great, although very hot! It was humid and the only place with airconditioning was our room. The water in the pool was bath warm by noon. The ocean was the only refreshing place on the resort. The food was great and my hips and behind have a few extra pounds to show for it. It was nice to spend time together and for someone to cook the food besides me or the sitter.
Daniel was not afraid of the water, he wanted to let my hand go in the ocean. He loved the sand and was a great baby on the entire trip including the airplane.
We took a ton of pictures so I will have to get through those and post it on shutterfly. I will post the link to them in Part 2. For now these pictures pretty much explain our first family vacation.
It is good to be home and back into our routine. Daniel is having a hard time today with napping so I hope that will get better in the next few days.






No comments:

Post a Comment