Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Vacation Part 2

I have finished laundry, FINALLY!
I have also uploaded the photos on Shutterfly so if you have time check them out http://themarronclan.shutterfly.com/. I started with 465 photos and was able to get them down to 168! It's amazing how much photos you delete after you notice how awful you look in a bikini.

On another note Daniel is officially off the bottle! The transition was smooth since I didn't bring a bottle on vacation hoping the new scenery would make him forget it. It worked! He drinks milk from a cup in the morning and at night. He looks like such a big boy now. I was worried that it would eliminate our bonding time at night but I figured he can have the cup while I read to him and it has worked out. He is still waking up at night a couple of times hoping I will give in and bring him to bed with us like I did on vacation but I haven't. I'm thinking in the next two days he should be sleeping through the night but of course nothing is simple because he's teething AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment