Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weekend FUN!

We had a lot of fun with Daniel this weekend.
Saturday was our first day of tot class. Daniel did pretty well considering I was ready for some major drama like we experienced in Gymboree back when he was 9 months old. He was still the youngest in the class but kept up with the big kids fairly well.
He starts tot rock with grandma in a week, I hope he does well for her.
The class started with playing and socializing, he wasn't much into that but neither were too many other kids.
Some shape sorting
A crafty project that mommy did with Daniel (by force, it's hard to keep his hands down)
TADA!!
and we finished it with some free playtime. We were too busy keeping on eye on him to get a picture.

Sunday morning we went to the park to keep Daniel's daily routine and of course to have FUN. He loves the park. I practiced my rookie photography skills and I was happy with the results.

Daniel trying to run a little too fast
Next race car driver. Not if I can help it.
Lost a shoe or more like daddy could not get him into the swing. :)
Huge fan of the slide. He went down the slide by himself for the first time
Proud Mama
Friday morning I found a great deal at a garage sale, well, actually Ryan did. He was pulling out of the driveway in the morning and spotted a garage sale at the neighbors filled with toys. He alerted me right away and at 7:30am I was out with Daniel to get the best deal.
A house for Daniel!!! I was really excited because these things retail for $500 and I spent $90! After a lot of elbow grease on Friday and Saturday, some swearing (from mommy and daddy trying to put it together), and RAID to keep the bugs out we got it up and Daniel loves it.

Welcome to my crib
Learning how to cook and wash dishes
That smile worth every penny and broken nail
Thanks DAD! Ummm excuse me?! He's still a mama's boy
Here is a recap in motion if you have time: Grandma and Grandpa click on the picture to see video:
View this montage created at One True Media
Park FUN and First House

No comments:

Post a Comment