Wednesday, June 10, 2009

1 going on 70

Typically our morning routine with Daniel consists of:

*bringing him to bed with us to hopefully catch 20 more minutes of sleep as he watches a video (yes, I know videos are not babysitters)
*feeding him some milk
*getting him dressed for the day

and then the bathroom routine consists of:

* brushing his teeth
* washing his face and hands
* putting some water in his hair to calm it down before combing it

All these steps sometimes are a struggle as we try to hold him back from turning the faucet on and off 50 times.

This morning daddy took over the bathroom routine and well...he turned my 1 year old baby into a 70 year old with a comb over!

"How can I go outside looking like this daddy?" (It looked worse in real life because you can't see how daddy took hair from the back and combed it towards the front)
"Thanks mom for making me look one again"
"Tastes good"
"Are you talkin to me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment