Sunday, June 28, 2009

Just another weekend

This weekend flew by very quickly. With a trip to the Dr. on Friday, a birthday party on Saturday and more packing Sunday the time just flew. Daniel is still battling a cold. This morning he woke up with a cough that sounded like croup, which freaked me out. Being the "Psycho Mom" that I'm known to be I ran out and purchased a few things for my baby. Anything to make him more comfortable. Who knows if these things work but he seems to be happier.
Some homeopathic mouth spray (hmmmm...) and the ever popular "Baby Vick's Rub"
Feeling a little better
On our family room floor
Saturday we went to a my friend's 30th birthday party where kids outnumbered adults. Daniel had a great time, we forgot our camera but Ryan captured how Daniel looked at the end of the party. (Notice his glowing bracelet, he he he)
Well, I'll be taking a break for a week but be sure to come back and hear all about our vacation and see photos. Wish us luck!!!

1 comment: