Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesdays

As a working mom Tuesday mornings are very difficult for me because after 4 days of being home it's hard to leave D behind.
I'm thankful that I work from home Mondays and Fridays, that way I get 4 straight days without having to come to the office.
Today I wanted to give you a glimpse to my home away from home three days a week.

I have made great friends at work and have been with the company for 7 years! I can't believe I was in college when I started this job. Crazy!

I have an awesome boss who is very flexible and for that I'm so grateful but I still miss being with D full time at home. The weekends are only a glimpse of what I could do with him the other 5 days.

To start the introduction to my home away from home, I have an awesome desk in a prime location...right next to the window baby!

I'm not a desk neat freak at all so don't judge. I get my work done! (Notice the Dunder Mifflin Cap and the World's Best Boss Mug? (no I did not get that from my "workers"). Both are courtesy of my best bud Denise at work, we're obsessed with THE OFFICE(NBC on Thursdays))


I often stare at my Daniel shrine at my desk and imagine what he is up to at that moment. Most of the time I'm sure he is getting into trouble.

And sometimes I stare out the window wishing I was home with him or at the park getting to see all the new things he's doing.
Balancing home life and work is not easy but I get to come home to this sweet face! He runs to me every time I come home and shrieks with delight (ok, not every time). After a hard day at the office it's the best reward.

Can you tell he's teething?!
Now that you're home, let's play peek a boo

No comments:

Post a Comment