Friday, June 5, 2009

Competition!

For the past several weeks Ryan has been very interested in the weather, particularly channel 5 weather early in the morning. Why you ask? Well, a certain new weather girl has joined NBC and is causing quite the frenzy among boys, I mean men.
Ginger Zee (no, not kidding) is her name and she has gotten my two boys watching her like puppy dogs.
Traitors in action:
Ryan is now officially "friends" with Ginger on facebook along with 5000 other drooling fools.

I do have to admit she's very cute and I love her fashion style. Not surprising she was given the anchor spot on the weekend news as well, that about made the day for Ryan. Weekend early mornings are no longer so bad for him. He posted on her FB wall congratulating her, poor guy doesn't realize the other 4999 posts along with his will be lost in the shuffle.
I picture Ginger sharing a glass of wine with her "real" boyfriend as they crack up over the comments.
Jealous? NEVER! I will not let some fancy, cute meteorologist with a name like Ginger get me down. I may have to step it up a notch and put away my old sweat pants, over sized-Daniel spit up on me t-shirts and hair clips to win this war.
Actually, we laugh over it quite a bit. I need to find me a cute news guy.
Any ideas ladies from Chicago? I may have lost the battle but I will win the war.

No comments:

Post a Comment