Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Old

That's all I have to say about how I feel this week. In the last 2 months I have felt joint pain like never before. I wake up sore and a hunched over. It takes a few minutes to get "straightened out" in the morning. I feel old.
Today my mom said I had make-up smeared under my eye, I went to look in the mirror and realized she was talking about my horrible dark circles. Stress, lack of sleep and running around like a nut with 2 sick kids will do that to any woman.
Postings have been few because I just can't take a picture or just don't feel like complaining on the blog (I guess I felt like complaining tonight). I'm sick of the weather but most of all I want to win the lotto. Ry and I talk about hiring a nanny in our mansion so that although I would care for the kids, when they had a melt down I would be able to get the hell out of the house. I missed zumba classes for reasons I can't remember but yesterday was because I was suctioning noses and carrying a baby on my hip for what felt like an entire day.
That's all I have to say about that.
I'm doing something about it though. I got a great recommendation for a chiropractor and me and the baby are going to see him Saturday. This guy supposedly cured Ryan's co-worker's daughter from colic. Crack me quick. SOLD!

 I did play puppets with Elmo, both boys enjoyed this. Elmo even joined playing Star Wars.
My hairstyle of choice nowadays; a ponytail
Cranky baby under kitchen fan, a daily routine.



















No comments:

Post a Comment